Mayo is a county full of surprises – from its beautiful landscape to its picturesque towns. The International Choral Festival takes place on the 23rd May 2013 and is said to be putting on an extra special show for this year of Irish history and heritage. For outdoor enthusiasts and fishing lovers the Westport Sea Angling Festival on the 19th June could be the prefect break away. The Legend of Grainne Mhaol Show is an Irish Traditional Show on each month of the summer depicting the tale of legendary pirate Queen. The Westport Festival of Music & Food is becoming one of the most popular Irish festivals and takes place on the 29th & 30th June. For an activity break the Castlebar International 4 Day Walking Festival from the 4th July has attracted walkers from every corner of the earth since 1967 to explore the unspoilt beauty of the bogs, rivers & mountains in Mayo. Breaffy House Resort Castlebar is a family friendly hotel with a homely atmosphere. The hotel offers spacious comfortable rooms, leisure facilities, ample car parking space, family rooms and kids club. The hotel is only ten minutes from Castlebar town and 15-20 minutes’ drive to Westport.
Gathering events taking place at Breaffy House Resort
• Mayo Cancer Society & Something to Sing About Fundraising Event on Friday 5th April in Breaffy Events Arena targeting 100 tables x 10 - 12 people per table – each table being a gathering in itself – tickets €20.00 per person to include light finger food , glass of wine , fashion show and entertainment from the Something to Sing about (STSA) Choir.
• The pastoral gathering planned for Breaffy House on 15th or 16th August by Kevin Burke & committee – it’s a gathering of pastoral councils & Mayo diaspora in UK with all proceeds going to 3 charities
Breaffy House Resort is the perfect destination if you are planning a “Gathering” or attending one of the events. Set on 90 acres, the resort consists of Breaffy House Hotel and Breaffy Woods, only a 2 minute stroll between properties and renowned as two of the very best hotels in Mayo.
Why Book Breaffy House Resort?
• The resort consists of Breaffy House Hotel for relaxing leisure and business breaks and Breaffy Woods for family fun and holiday breaks, only a 2 minute stroll between properties.
• 10 minutes drive from the vibrant town of Castlebar
• Set on 90 acres of magnificent grounds
• Breaffy Leisure Club & Spa with indoor pool.
• Ample free car parking
• Plethora of outdoor activities for the kids.
• Sports & Events Arena
• Facilities catering up to 2,500 attendees
Breaffy House Hotel in Mayo offers traditional old world Irish charm and hospitality complimented by excellent Spa, Health & Leisure facilities and magnificent grounds for rambling. Retaining some of its original country house atmosphere, the house dates back to 1890 and is an excellent base for a relaxing break in Mayo.
If you’re planning a Gathering 2013 event Breaffy House Resort offers delicious menus to suit any occasion - whether it's a light lunch with the family, a group event or an intimate meal, all tastes are catered for.
Ideas for Gathering Events to be held in Breaffy House Resort
• Family / Clan Reunions
• Sporting Reunions
• Fun Run in conjunction with Breaffy Leisure Club
• Community Gatherings
• School Reunions
• Workplace Reunions
• Golfing Gatherings
Our team would be delighted to give you full details of all of the facilities you can avail of during your visit, with something to suit everyone at this charming hotel in Mayo.
For further information on rates and availability email us on email@example.com or call 094 90 22033. To book our special Gathering offers please click here.