Great National Breaffy House Resort is long established as a family friendly hotel with facilities to ensure your little ones have an action packed day and holiday even if they never leave the resort itself.
Resort facilities include:
- Outdoor playground
- Mini golf (equipment is available on request from reception)
- Dedicated Breaffy Buddies Kids Club and evening family entertainment over school midterm breaks and in July & August
- Breakfast train pick up from your bedroom so you can get your day started with breakfast with your new friends whilst mums and dads rest. (during Breaffy Buddies Kids Club)
- Leisure Centre and swimming pool
We offer large spacious family rooms, you tell us what your family needs and we will allocate a room suitable for you. We understand you need space for all the toys and comforts from home that kids like to bring away with them! Our sister and adjacent hotel Breaffy Woods also boasts a range of family rooms. During school holidays and midterm breaks the resort runs the Breaffy Buddies Kids Club (for children attending National School). The Resort also caters for children under 6 years of age with a supervised playroom.
Breaffy Buddies Kids Club
Visit our Kids Club Page for full details
Throughout the resort there are a number of dining options and all of our restaurants cater for children with children’s menus. Visit our Kids Dining page for full details. If mum and dad fancy a quiet few hours, a treatment in the Spa or a few hours in the leisure club we also provide a babysitting service. This must be booked prior to arrival with a member of our reservations team and charges apply.
For hotels in Castlebar, Great National Breaffy House Resort is located only three kilometres away with its shops, cinema, bowling, theatre, park and restaurants.
One of the finest hotels in Mayo, Breaffy Resort is located on 90 acres of parkland offering both indoor and outdoor recreational activities. A 20 metre pool with kid’s camps is available during selected dates and many activities both on the resort and close by are available including, horse riding, fishing and soft sandy beaches for the sunnier days! If you have any additional questions we may not have answered please contact our reception team by email or phone and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- All staff in this room are qualified childcare practitioners with a minimum of a FETAC level 5
- This room is HSE regulated thus children can only attend for a maximum of 1.5 hour’s and the ratio is 1 adult to 4 children at any one time.
- All babysitters are over 18 years of age and Garda vetted
- Hourly rates apply as follows’: €8 before 8pm and €10 after 8pm
- Please give reception at least 24 hours notice if you require a babysitter
Kids On-Site Facilities:
- Crazy Golf
- Astro Turf pitch
- Outdoor Playground
- Games Room
- Baby-Sitting Service
Other Family Activities
Click on the links for further details
Rainy Days in Mayo - Keep the kiddies entertained whatever the weather